Some changes were made to the Educational Activities requirements this year. Most are minor, but it’s important to know what they are. Below is a summary of what’s changed…
Requirements for Workshop Approval
- The workshop must last at least one hour.
- A Workshop/Clinic Proposal form (see below) must be submitted to the Horse Board at least 6 weeks before the event’s entry deadline.
- The workshop must be open to all horse project members, although division/skill/age level requirements may be imposed.
- A workshop contact person must be designated.
- The workshop must meet the educational goals of the Pierce County 4-H Horse Department and 4-H in general.
Educational Activity Forms
- Educational Award Check Sheet (use it to keep track of your points toward the end-of-year trophy!)
- Participant Attendance Verification Form (use it when you attend an out of county event)
- Let’s Get Qualified! (use this form to make sure you meet all the requirements to attend county fair)
- Record Book Check List (used when checking record books for completeness)
- Record Book Credit List (used to list all record books turned in)
- Educational Event Attendance Record (use to sign in participants)
- Workshop/Clinic Proposal Form (use to request approval of a workshop/clinic)